Spring 2024 Admission Guidelines for IBM(English track for Undergraduate)
1. Application Period: 2023.10.18.(Wed) ~ 11.13.(Mon)
2. Application Process
• Online Application at StudyinKorea Website
• Attach all required documents at Online
-It will be disqualified if all required documents are not attached or it's unidentifiable to check.
-Document cannot be submitted by e-mail or post
-Applicant cannot sumit additional or missing documents after the application period
• Application fee Payment
-The application fee is payable through application site. The application fee is not refundable. -Applications cannot be reviewed until this fee has been received. There are no fee waivers.
3. Documents Screening & Interview: 2023.11.22.(Wed) ~ 11.24.(Fri) (Scheduled)
*There'll an announcement on Nov.20(Mon) at the website
4. Preliminary Notification of Admission: 2023.12.8.(Fri) 14:00
5. Original Document (Hard copy) Submission: By 2023.12.15.(Fri) 16:00 to Office of International Affairs, Dong-A Univ
*Successful applicant should prepare their visa documents and admission documents seperately
6. Final Notification of Admission: 2023.12.18.(Mon) 14:00
*For whom submitted Original documents by deadline ONLY
7. Tuition fee Payment: 2023.12.20.(Wed) ~ 12.21.(Thur) [Bank Operation Time]
*For whom required to use overseas payment, contact here in advance for issuing the overseas invoice and pay on time
8. Please note that;
• An application form should be submitted online.
•The email address you use to create your account will be the email we use to contact you with more information about admissions so write correctly.
• Hard copies of all application materials need to be submitted by post for whom passed the admission and got a preliminary admission notification by deadline. If not, your admission will be canceled
• Materials and supporting documents become the confidential property of Dong-A University and cannot be returned to you or sent to anyone outside the university. Please be sure to retain a copy of your application for your records and make a duplicate hard copy for visa application.
• Owing to the large number of applicants, we are unable to attend to phone or email inquiries about application status/results and request of checking individual documents. You may check it at our website and the guidelines.
Email: email@example.com, Phone: +82-51-200-6444
• DEPARTMENT (Curriculum, Academic Info)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com, Phone +82-51-200-8036~7
For more information, please refer to the Admission Guideline. (CLICK ↓)