Home > Life in Dong-A
- Library accessible through student ID card
- There are over 1 million books, 730 different types of academic magazines, and 68,000 non-book materials (rentals unavailable.)
2. Global Zone
- A place where Korean and Foreign students can meet up and freely communicate.
(Located in Hadan and Bumin campuses.)
- Students can watch international news and dramas (soap operas), and read English newspapers and books
- Students can visit and join various ongoing events
- Located in the basement of Gukjegwan (Bumin Campus), free for students
- TComposed of running machines, weights and various sporting machines and instruments.
4. Shuttle Bus
- Free shuttle bus available for each campus
- However, the shuttle buses do not operate during the undergraduate vacation period
(June~August / December~February), weekends, and holidays
5. Prayer Room