top of page

Home > Admission > Undergraduate Admission

Undergraduate Admission

제목 없음.png


Q. Can I apply to Dong-A University as an international students?

Yes. International students can apply to undergraduate program that has seats available for international applicants if s/he meets admission requirements(Refer to “Eligibility”)


You can find out which programs have seats available for international applicants (Refer to “Department Information”


If you do not have Korean language proficiency, you can take Korean language program first. (Refer to “Korean Language Program”)



Q. Can I apply for dormitory and how can I apply for it?


Dormitory will be avaliable for the applicant who has applied for “Dormitory Application” when making online application


We offer two types of dormitory to the international students

Hanlim Dormitory

  • Facilities

A. Basic facilities: bed, desk, chair, drawer (mirror, shoe rack), LAN cable

B. Other facilities: cafeteria, lounge, internet cafe, laundry room, reading room, exercise room

  • Fee

  • Meal

  • Room Type

Approx. KRW 1,000,000 (6 months)

Not included (Meal bouchers can be purchased)

Double room ONLY

Seokdang Global House (International Student Dormitory)

  • Facilities

A. Basic facilities: bed, desk, closet, shoe rack, storage closet, etc.

B. Other facilities: lounge (kitchenette), laundry room, prayer room, etc.

  • Fee

  • Meal

  • Room Type

Approx. KRW 1,400,000 (6 months)

Not included (Kitchenette available)

Double room/Single room (limited)

Dormitories are assigned by the International Affairs division. Students cannot select their dormitories.

The fees listed above are approximations based on the academic period. The entire fees may change based on your entry date.           The accurate cost of dormitory fees will be available on your entry date.

The dormitories do not include individual blankets. You can purchase the blankets upon entry, or you can also bring your                     blankets with you. However, the Seokdang Global House provides blanket rentals, so you can borrow blankets upon entry.

Seokdang Global House Homepage:


Hanlim Dormitory Homepage


Q. How can I apply for student(D-2) visa?


Applicants should apply for a student visa in their home country by themselves




You are eligible to apply for this visa if you are;


A person who plans to enroll for education of Bachelors, Masters, or Ph. D at a community college or above, or an academic institution established in accordance with the Higher Education Act or Special Act


How to Apply


Applicant submits visa application documents to Korean Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country (or area) of residence.


Documents to be submitted


① Visa Application Form, passport, a photo in a standard format, fee

② A copy of Business Registration Certificate (or Registration Number Certificate) of a respective education institute (Sent from          the university)

③ Standard Acceptance Letter* (issued by the university)

④ Original copy of document indicating the final level of education

⑤ Original copy of document proving your financial ability to support yourself (one-year tuition fee and the living expenses for a          year)

When submitting a parent's bank statement, family relation certificate is required to submit.


※ The head of Korean diplomatic missions abroad may request for additional documents depending on the condition of the                     country of residence/jurisdiction if it is deemed necessary for visa evaluation

※ An applicant needs to get a proper visa to study before the beginning of the semester. If not, we may cancel his/her admission           at our university.

bottom of page