top of page

Home > Admission > Undergraduate Admission

Undergraduate Admission

제목 없음.png


Student Visa (D-2) Application




You are eligible to apply for this visa if you are


A person who plans to enroll for education of Bachelors, Masters, or Ph. D at a community college or above, or an academic institution established in accordance with the Higher Education Act or Special Act


How to Apply


Applicant submits visa application documents to Korean Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country (or area) of residence.


Documents to be submitted


   ① Visa Application Form, passport, a photo in a standard format, fee

   ② A copy of Business Registration Certificate (or Registration Number Certificate) of a respective education institute

        (Sent from the university)

   ③ Standard Acceptance Letter* (issued by the university)

   ④ Original copy of document indicating the final level of education

   ⑤ Original copy of document proving your financial ability to support yourself

        (one-year tuition fee and the living expenses for a year)

        - When submitting a parent's bank statement, family relation certificate is required to submit.

   ※ The head of Korean diplomatic missions abroad may request for additional documents depending on  the condition of the country              of residence/jurisdiction if it is deemed necessary for visa evaluation

bottom of page